Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My runaway guinea pig PIPI

Pipi run away from home today. She skip out from the cage and ran into the bushes. I was not at home that time. When i came back, my sis told me about it. OMG. 2 hours of missing, sure die one. eaten by cats or snakes dy or not. I was so worry but what can do. I search around the bushes and discover she was hidden under the bush. look like very scare. But she dun dare to come out too. We try many ways try to get her out : bring her fren near her, bring her her favorite vege, her food... but all failed.around 5 hours of waiting and calling, she ignored us. Finally we need to cut down the bushes to catch her. She scream so loud. I think she was really scared. Her leg was scratched too. Poor thing. She was so dirty, I bathed her and she was shivering so seriously. Quickly use the hair dryer to dry her hair and give her a treat with her pellet. This naughty Pipi, pls don't run away again la. A big project to catch u ler. So tire today.

P.s. Thanks St Anthony for helping me to find my Pipi and make her safe.
If you have anything lost, do remember to pray and seek help from St Anthony, the patron saint of missing things. It really work wo.

No comments: