Friday, October 5, 2007

Bad news

Bad mood + Bad news come this morning. Feel so so so so sad.
A quarrel with him is not a big matter after hearing the bad news from my cousin.

Morning received a call from her, thinking that she wan to ask me have lunch later as she tell me yesterday. but heard wass her crying sound telling me a bad news of her brother-in-law was just passed away in an accident in the morning when he was going to work. crashed with a lorry. It remind me about 3 years before, my cousin called me in crying that her husband had passed away of cancer.
Now another sad news from that family, another widow at that family.
The sad thing is that his wife was just gave birth. How can she accept this?
Even me cant't accept. I told my colleague about this and cannot tahan to cry out.

We can do nothing here. The only thing is to pray for his soul. Let us now pray for him, may his soul will reach to meet our beloved Father in heaven.

No comments: