Friday, October 26, 2007

Sick week

Sick for few days dy and yet not yet recover. Cough till my lung want to jump out dy. finish 1 bot of cough syrup, i bot of pi pa gao, 1 bot of chinese cough pil. no use at all. My throat was so pain few days ago, although now get better but i still a sexy sound. haha dunno got scared my customer or not.

Today one uncle from Semerah come to test blood. He still remember me. I thought he knew me because heard from others that i work here. He said I still look the same as i was young. I used to go to his shop to lepak-lepak when small. hahaha. I was a lepak queen dy when only 6 years old. He said i look alike my mother. Is it? dunno noone tell me before. but i'm as lazy as my mother. wahahaha.......

Lazy Regina keep coughing..kokokoko...who can save me!!!

2 comments:

CheauYee @ 巧玉。巧遇 said...

haha...mummy...i also cough till my lungs out dy...
finished whole bottle of cough syrup also no use..now going to finish with the second one..
mummy must take care oh.. hope u can recover asap oh....
miss ya ^^

YinXin said...

wut's wrong with you all?
must drink lotsa water and sleep early o...